This summer I am going to an OU gymnastics camp! I get to go to the college and go to the gym that college gymnasts go to! We are getting coached by the actual gymnastics coaches of OU! I am … Continue reading
1. Ally became a lot more brave. Especially with making friends and her writing.
2. My goal for the future is to be a successful interior designer or realtor.
3. I would give this book a 3.5/5 because I thought it was a good book but I like fantasy and funny books more so that is one of the reasons. I did think it was very relatable with being more brave and trying to find the courage.
1. The impossible becomes possible when Ally is gaining confidence, getting braver, and making friends.
2. Albert is being bullied for what he is wearing. Ally makes him feel better by being nice to him, and cheering him up.
3. If you are being bullied, don’t be afraid to tell an adult or speak up to someone.
1. A new friendship in FIAT is Ally and Keisha. The became friends because Ally was impressed by Keisha’s baking skills and Keisha was impressed by Ally’s drawing skills.
2. An unexpected friendship in me and my friend Kara because she is a little younger than me and we are polar opposites.
3. What is a friendship that you didn’t expect in your life?
1. My first impressions are that Ally has a hard time to focus and just can’t understand things that other kids do and kids bully her for that. I feel bad for Ally because everyone makes fun of her but she can’t control it. I relate to her because I hide my feelings inside of me a lot and I feel like I can’t tell anyone.
2. I have met Mrs. Silver, Ally, Mrs. Hall, Shay, Jessica, Albert, Mom, Travis, Mr. Daniel, Keisha, Max, Oliver. Their relationship with Ally is that they don’t know what Ally is going through and that she isn’t trying to be a bad student, she can’t control herself. Mr. Daniel likes Ally though because he is leaving her past behind and giving her a chance. Her mom loves her very much but Ally can’t tell her what is really going on.
3. Have you felt out of place or that you can’t tell anyone what is going on?
Hi Rylee! My name is Meagan from Prince of Peace in Carrollton, TX. We have 28 students in our grade, we have a really close number of kids! We have 623 kids in our whole school! Our school mascot is and eagle that we call Eddie the Eagle. The San Diego Park and Crusin’ Grand sounds so cool! Texas has an annual State Fair and Six Flags, a fun amusement park. I bet it’s so fun to go to San Diego! Our average temperate is 35 degrees to 96 degrees , it can get over 102 degrees in the summer! Your school and city seem so great! Thank you for the letter, it was so great to read about y’all!
My legs are about to give up. I feel like passing out. I’m in the lead but I cant stop. The finish line comes to my view. I’m almost there. Just 10 more steps till victory. Until I hear footsteps getting louder and louder behind me. They’re getting closer by the step. Thump. Thump. They’re right beside me. This was my moment. I rip through the silky ribbon. The only thing I don’t know is who won first. The announcer gets his megaphone out. ”And the winner is…”, In my head I pray for my name to be called. “…George Walmsey!” Tears of happiness fall from my eyes. I did it. I won!
Hello and welcome to our very first 6B Eagle Broadcast! In my broadcast, I am interviewing Matthew about his favorite types of books! We both really enjoyed doing the interview and we had such a fun time! We recorded in a quiet place and we both had wrote our questions and answers on a piece of paper so we were prepared and ready to start recording! I hope you all enjoyed our broadcast as much as we enjoyed making it!
I like sixth grade because you have a lot more freedom! For example, we walk in the halls by ourselves with no teachers. We have more responsibility to get to our classes by time. And like every time you move up a grade it is harder. All the teachers are very nice and understanding. I like that we have time to out after lunch! I also like that we have multiple different teachers and not just one. I love Prince of Peace